Bakery and fast food & Mineral water
|Fiscal year: 30/09||2014 (*)||2019||Variation|
|Turnover||45.5 M€||81.4 M€||+79%|
|Net Result||0.6 M€||1.6 M€||+167%|
|Market Capitalization||26.0 M€||27.1 M€ (**)||+4%|
|(*) Last fiscal year ended before the IPO (**) Base price on January 22, 2020|
On the Alternext since December 2, 2015:
- New shares issue of 6.1 M€
- No shares sold at the IPO
- Offre à Prix Ouvert (Offer and Bid match within a high and low level): 20% of the issued shares and 47% subscribed by individual investors
- Placement Global (Classical placing) : 80% of the issued shares and et 53 % subscribed by institutional investors
The IPO allowed to:
- Contribute to the financing of a mineral water bottling line of mineral water,
- Acquire an industrial site that doubbling the production capacity of Bakery products,
- Keep the opening sales outlets rythm (5/year).
On 22 November 2017, the FESE (grouping 35 European stock exchanges in 28 countries) and Europeanissuers (representing national associations and listed companies from all sectors in 14 European countries), in cooperation with the European Commission (DG GROW), awarded Poulaillon of the "Rising Star" Award category . "These awards (4 awards, 1 per category) aim to promote best practices and to highlight the best European Small and Mid-Sized Companies that have gained access to capital markets via an initial public offering (IPO) (...) chosen from amongst a very high standard of entries across Europe ". Extract of the official Press release.
Won two medals for mineral water - Velleminfroy on April 2019: a Gourmet medal in the category 'Eaux gazeuses de caractère" and a Silver medal in the category "Eaux plates de caractère" at the International Eaux Gourmet contest, among seventy waters from 20 countries. It had received a Bronze medal in 2017 and a Silver medal in 2018 in the category "Eaux plates de caractère".
- 879 employees at 30/09/2019
- A dividend of € 0.04 per share was paid at March 27, 2018, € 0.2 M in total. No dividend for the fiscal year of 2019-2020.