Long-term health care in France (long-term care & subacute care).
|Fiscal year: 31/12||2001 (*)||2019||Variation|
|Turnover||127.7 M€||3740.2 M€||+2 829%|
|Net Result||7.7 M€||245.9 M€||+3 094%|
|Market Capitalization||229.5 M€||6 765.3 M€ (**)||+2 848%|
|(*) Last fiscal year ended before the IPO (**) Base price on July 7th, 2020|
Listed on the Euronext market since April 16, 2002 at a market value of € 230 million :
- Capital increase of € 20 million,
- Transfers of shares held by institutional investors : € 20 million
One of the highest stock market and economic performance since 2002.
- 65 511 employees at the end of 2019
- 1 external growth operations plus several acquisitions of establishments abroad in operation or in projects are carried out in 2018
- Realised €2 218.4 M of revenues in the zone France Belenux (France, Belguim, and Netherlands), accounting for 59.3% of total revenues in 2019. Realised €1 521.8 M of the exportation, accounting for 40.7% of total revenues in 2019