Design, Manufacture and Maintenance of electronic systems mainly for the aviation, naval, transport industries.
|Fiscal year: 31/12||2005 (*)||2019||Variation|
|Turnover||13.0 M€||76.0 M€||+485%|
|Net Result||0.9 M€||5.9 M€||+556%|
|Market Capitalization||12.1 M€||33.1 M€ (**)||+173%|
|(*) Last fiscal year ended before the IPO (**) Base price on July 7th, 2020|
NSE acquired in 2012 ECT Industries Listed on the Alternext market since October 25, 2006 at € 12.1 million market capitalization :
- New shares : € 2.1 million issued
- Existing shares : € 3.4 million sold
- 647 employees at 31/12/2019
- Won the ˝Best Improver Silver Awards˝ in June 2017, awarded by Airbus Helicopters at the Bourget show
- In July 2018, NSE and the Canadian company Drakkar launched a new technical and logistical services company in Montreal
- Reached € 27.4 M of revenues of the exportation, accounting for 36% of total revenues in 2019
More details in the french version.