Jacquet Metal Service
Special steels distributor and attached services – European leader
|Fiscal year: 31/12||1996 (*)||2019||Variation|
|Turnover||51.1 M€||1 614.6 M€||+3 060%|
|Net Result||1.9 M€||24.5 M€||+1 189%|
|Market Capitalization||24.5 M€||267.9 M€ (**)||+994%|
|(*) Last fiscal year ended before the IPO (**) Base price on July 7th, 2020|
Listed on the Euronext since October 23, 1997 for market value of € 24.5 million by capital increase of € 3.8 million, no transfers of shares in the Public.
The IPO financed the launch of subsidiaries in Eastern & Central Europe whose cash flows allowed to spread in Asia and the United states.
JACQUET METAL SERVICE acquired and merged (paid the price by bank loans) with his 6 times bigger listed competitor IMS in 2010.
- 3 086 employees at December 31, 2019
- 2013: acquisition of the company Finkenholl (Germany)
- 2014: acquisition of Groupe Rolark (Canada)
- 2015-2017: acquisition and integration of Schmolz + Bickenbach Distribution (Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria)
- The revenues of the exportation accounted for 91% of total revenues in 2019