Logistic softwares design
|Fiscal year end : 31/12||1999 (*)||2019||Variation|
|Turnover||6.5 M€||14.2 M€||+118%|
|Net Result||0.3 M€||-0.6 M€||NS|
|Market Capitalization||40.5 M€||4.3 M€ (**)||-89%|
|(*) Last fiscal year ended before the IPO (**) Base price on July 7th, 2020|
Terms of IPO :
- Listed since July 5, 2000 on NYSE Euronext at a € 40.5 million market capitalization via a € 9.9 million share issue
- Raised an amount of capital of 1.5 times of the year's turnover
- The German SIEMENS took a minority stake a few weeks before the IPO in order to set a partnership
- Two acquisitions completed
ACTEOS topped a € 90 million market capitalization at its highest
- In 2019, 89 employees of which 45 in France, 11 in Germany, and 33 in Lebanon.
- Partnerships built with Shiever and Scapnor in France.
- An export revenue of € 3.7 M was achieved, accounting for 26% of total revenues in 2019.